Preparation Time 15 minutes
Marinate 30 minutes
Grill in oven for 30 to 45 minutes
Serve 3-4 persons
1 kg chicken wings
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp of hot sauce (I prefer Tabasco pepper sauce)
1 tbsp paprika
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp black pepper
- Cut the wings at the joint and remove discard tip part.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Marinate the chicken wings for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 200° C.
- Lay down chicken wings in baking tray. Grill the chicken wings in oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Turn them half way of the cooking time.
- Serve hot with garlic sauce or blue cheese sauce.