300 g bacon (lean/chopped)
500 g spaghetti
8 tbsp single cream
1 tbsp olive oil
4 medium size eggs
6 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese or cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instruction.
- While cooking the pasta, heat the frying pan on the other stove. Add the olive oil and after a minute fry the bacon. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes and stir frequently. Remember to set the heat on medium. Then after the said time, remove from heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the 8 tbsp of cream. add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Drain the pasta and put them back on the saucepan. Add the fried bacon, egg mixture and 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Transfer to your serving dish and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with garlic bread.