400 g Chicken Breast Fillet (chopped)
100 g Young Corn (Chopped)
100 g Green Peas (cut into half)
100 g Carrots (chopped)
1 medium size Onion (Sliced)
2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
4 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
400 ml water
2 tbsp Corn flour (dissolved in 50 ml of water)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat the pan and pour in the olive oil.
- Sauté garlic and onion for 2 mins.
- Add the chicken fillet and cook until meat is tender.
- Add the fish sauce and stir for 30 secs.
- Add all the vegetables and water. Cook for 10 - 15 mins or until vegetables are cooked in your desired crispness.
- Finally, pour in the cornflour solution and give a final stir.
- Remove from heat and serve with rice or egg noodles.