July 10, 2012
This is a simple recipe and can be made in 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the mushrooms. The following ingredients are good for 2 servings.
250 grams button mushrooms (small or medium which ever you prefer)
75 ml double cream
1 small onion (finely chopped)
15 grams of butter
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 small lemon (squeeze the juice)
2 teaspoons fresh parsley (chopped)
salt and pepper ( depends on your taste)
few sprigs of parsley to garnish
Here's how to cook.
- Before anything else make sure to sprinkle some lemon juice over the mushrooms and set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and olive oil. Sauté the onion for 1 minute and add the mushrooms. Stir occasionally so they won't stick on the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper depending on your taste. Pour in the double cream and the rest of the lemon juice. Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Cook until hot but do not let it boil.
- Transfer into a bowl and garnish with parsley sprigs
Sharing with Food Trip Friday.