This is a simple yet delicious recipe that you can make with prawns. I specifically used Dublin Bay Prawns because of it's extraordinary taste and texture. But you can also use other type of prawns that you like.
|Buttered Dublin Bay Prawns|
500 g Dublin Bay Prawns
1/4 cup Butter
4 cloves of garlic
1 red chilli (sliced)
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Sauté garlic and stir-in the Dublin Bay Prawns.
- Cover and cook for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Finally, add in the sliced chilli and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Served with salad or rice.
Very easy right? Bon Appetit!