Here's another Chop Seuy recipe for you. This time I use turkey breast and shrimp for protein. Hope you like it.
300 grams turkey breast (cut into cubes)
300 grams prawns (boiled and peeled)
200 grams young corn (cut in about an inch size)
1 piece red bell pepper (cut into cubes)
1 sweetheart cabbage (sliced)
1 medium carrot (sliced)
200 grams mushroom (cut into half)
200 grams green beans (sliced)
3 cloves of garlic
1 medium onion
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon fish sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 teaspoons of corn flour or corn starch (dissolved in 3 tbsp of water)
1 cup of water
salt and pepper to taste
3 boiled eggs
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or big pan. Sauté garlic and onion for 3 minutes. Put the fish sauce.
- Add the turkey and continue to cook until tender.
- Add the young corn and green beans and stir-fry until they are half-cooked.
- Stir in the carrots, sweetheart cabbage and mushroom.
- Pour the water and let it simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes. (You can add more water if you think that the ingredients are not yet cooked enough but the water is almost gone.)
- Add the oyster sauce and season with salt and pepper depending on your taste.
- Put the red bell pepper and prawns. Let it simmer again for 3 minutes.
- Finally, stir in the corn starch solution. Simmer again for 3 minutes or until the liquid thickens.
- Topped with boiled eggs and serve hot with brown or white rice.