I'm so thankful that my mother shared her recipe with you and I'm going to share it with you. Hope you like it.
1 kg mince pork (ground pork)
1 large carrot (finely chopped)
1 medium onion (finely chopped)
1 red bell pepper (finely chopped)
3 medium raw eggs
1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
1/2 cup raisins
3 slices of white tasty bread (cut into small pieces)
1/2 cup cheese (shredded)
1/2 teaspoon sugar
salt and pepper (based on your preference)
3 hard boiled eggs
1. Wash the mince pork and let it drain completely.
2. Transfer the mince pork in a large container and start mixing all the ingredients listed above except for the hard boiled eggs.
3. Wrap the mixture on sizes you prefer. Put few slices of hard boiled eggs and roll it.
4. Put the wrapped mixture in a steamer (electric of conventional).
5. Steam them for 1 hour.
6. Let it cool and put inside the refrigerator.
7. You may eat it as is or quick fry it.
8. Slice it your way and serve with freshly cut cucumber and boiled rice.